If you're interested in becoming an international patient at Rush University Medical Center, follow these steps.
Step 1: Contact us
Please contact our office by phone, email or by completing an international appointment request form online. A member of our team will provide further details about what we need from you to start coordinating your visit to Rush University Medical Center.
- Phone: (312) 563-2488
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- International appointment request form: online form
Step 2: Send your medical records
If additional records or information are required or requested, please send them via mail or fax. All medical records must be in English. Please use a medical transcription service to transcribe your medical records.
Rush University Medical Center
International Health Services
1725 W. Harrison St., Suite 110
Chicago, IL 60612 USA
Fax: (312) 563-2599
Step 3: Coordinate your visit
After receiving your medical records, our team will contact you to set up your appointments and coordinate your visit. Please let us know if any family members will be joining you and if they also require medical services.
Step 4: Make travel and accommodation plans
Our team will work with you to make sure that your visit to Rush University Medical Center is as smooth and comfortable as possible.
- Learn more about accommodations near the Medical Center.
- Find out more about Chicago.
We accept multiple forms of payment, including the following:
- Self-pay: Visa, American Express, MasterCard or bank wire
- International insurance: We accept select international insurance plans. Contact us to find out if we accept your specific international insurance.
- Government payers: Our staff works continuously with embassies and other select government payers
For help coordinating and understanding your financial responsibility, please call us at (312) 563-2488.
Traveling to Rush University Medical Center
Chicago has two international airports: