- Multiple specialties, one location: You’ll have access to adult and pediatric primary care, nearly 20 specialties, mammography, lab services and more — all in one convenient location.
- Easy access: Enjoy the convenience of same-day primary care appointments, plus online scheduling for most specialties.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, CT, MRI, cardiac echo, stress echo, ultrasound, pulmonary function testing, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Convenient hours: Some specialties offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Nationally recognized excellence: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the United States by Vizient.
- Free parking: Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to three hours and $10 valet parking.
Monday - Thursday: 7a.m. - 7p.m.
Friday: 7a.m. - 5p.m.
Saturday: 8 - 12p.m.
Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to three hours and $10 valet parking.
Rush South Loop is located along several CTA bus routes — including the 3, 4 and 12 buses — and near the Red, Green and Orange Line stops at the Roosevelt and State Street L station.