Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About Rush South Loop
Please be aware that there is ongoing construction work in the alley leading to the Rush parking garage. If you are planning to drive please allow extra time as there are periodic delays to access the parking garage. Metered street parking and public transportation are alternative options to be considered. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this unexpected work has caused. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (312) 454-2700.
- Multiple specialties, one location: You’ll have access to adult and pediatric primary care, nearly 20 specialties, mammography, lab services and more — all in one convenient location.
- Easy access: Enjoy the convenience of same-day primary care appointments, plus online scheduling for most specialties.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, CT, MRI, cardiac echo, stress echo, ultrasound, pulmonary function testing, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Convenient hours: Some specialties offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Nationally recognized excellence: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the United States by Vizient.
- Free parking: Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to two hours.
Parking and Public Transportation
Care for a wide range of allergies — including seasonal allergies, eczema and food allergies. Learn more about allergy care at Rush.
Cardiac care for the full range of cardiovascular diseases, including arrhythmias, coronary artery disease and more. Learn more about cardiac care at Rush.
Colorectal Surgery Providers
Specialized surgical care for colorectal conditions, such as colon cancer, hemorrhoids, Crohn's disease and more. Learn more about colorectal surgery services at Rush.
Specialized care for metabolic disorders, including diabetes, thyroid conditions and more. Learn more about endocrinology care at Rush.
Ear, Nose and Throat Providers
Expert care for ear, nose and throat conditions, including sinus conditions, sleep apnea surgery, voice and swallowing disorders and more. Learn more about ENT services at Rush.
Comprehensive care for gastrointestinal conditions, such as Crohn's disease, celiac disease and more. Learn more about GI care at Rush.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Providers
Care for women's unique health needs, including pregnancy, gynecologic problems, menopause and more. Learn more about women's health services at Rush.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Providers
Comprehensive care for patients who have suffered a disabling injury or illness. Learn more about physical medicine and rehabilitation services at Rush.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Providers
Specialized surgical consultation and care for a wide range of physical conditions and cosmetic enhancements. Learn more about plastic surgery services, and the facial plastic and reconstructive surgery program at Rush.
Primary Care Providers
Personalized primary care for overall wellness and disease prevention, as well as care for common and complex conditions. Learn more about primary care at Rush.