Vizient has ranked Rush University Medical Center #1 for quality among the nation’s most prestigious academic medical centers. Learn more.
Rush South Loop
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - noon
About Rush South Loop
Please be aware that there is ongoing construction work in the alley leading to the Rush parking garage. If you are planning to drive please allow extra time as there are periodic delays to access the parking garage. Metered street parking and public transportation are alternative options to be considered. We truly apologize for the inconvenience that this unexpected work has caused. If you have any questions please feel free to contact us at (312) 454-2700.
- Multiple specialties, one location: You’ll have access to adult and pediatric primary care, nearly 20 specialties, mammography, lab services and more — all in one convenient location.
- Easy access: Enjoy the convenience of same-day primary care appointments, plus online scheduling for most specialties.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, CT, MRI, cardiac echo, stress echo, ultrasound, pulmonary function testing, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Convenient hours: Some specialties offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
- Nationally recognized excellence: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the United States by Vizient.
- Free parking: Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to three hours.