Rush University Medical Center provides expert medical care to adults and children from all over the world. U.S. News & World Report consistently names Rush University Medical Center among the best medical centers in the United States.
Our International Health Services program offers personal assistance to patients from outside of the United States, their families and referring physicians before, during and after their visit to the Medical Center.
What we do
Our dedicated International Health Services team coordinates all aspects of your visit to Rush University Medical Center to make sure everything runs smoothly. Some of the services we offer include the following:
- Coordinate medical, social, travel and financial needs
- Act as liaisons with medical officials, physicians and foreign consulate and embassy officials
- Assist with visa arrangements, if needed
- Provide interpreter services for patients and families
- Coordinate travel arrangements to Chicago, including accommodations for patients and family members
- Coordinate scheduling for medical consultations, diagnostic tests and admission to the hospital
- Make special dietary arrangements for ethnic, religious or health needs
- Coordinate private-duty nursing, rehabilitation and home health services before and after discharge when needed
- Provide assistance to coordinate financial counseling and/or services
- Provide access to business equipment, such as computers, faxes and copiers
Get to know us
Meet our team
- Phone: (312) 563-2488
- Email: email@example.com
Why choose Rush
First-rate patient care
At Rush, everything we do is designed to support one mission: to provide the best possible care for our patients. Our education and research endeavors, community service programs and relationships with other hospitals are dedicated to enhancing excellence in patient care for local, national and international communities.
Rush University Medical Center earned a top spot on U.S. News & World Report’s annual Best Hospitals Honor Roll for 2020. The Medical Center holds the 17th spot among the nearly 3,000 U.S. hospitals evaluated, with 11 Rush programs ranked among the nation’s best.
Two Medical Center services — neurology and neurosurgery, and orthopedics — are in the top five nationwide, and three services are the highest-ranked programs in the state of Illinois. Neurology and neurosurgery are top-ranked in the Midwest. The following are the Medical Center’s ranked programs:
- Neurology and Neurosurgery
- Pulmonary care and Lung surgery
- Gastroenterology and GI surgery
- Diabetes and endocrinology
- Ear, nose and throat
Rush University Medical Center is located on Chicago’s Near West Side, just minutes from downtown Chicago, and easily accessible by all major expressways and public transportation. The Medical Center is located less than 20 miles from both Chicago O’Hare International Airport and Midway International Airport.
Rich in history and diverse in culture, Chicago is a world-class city in the heart of the United States. In Chicago, you will find the following:
- Spectacular art and architecture
- A thriving theater district
- World-class restaurants
- Professional and collegiate sport teams
- Endless shopping
- Miles of beautiful beaches along Lake Michigan
- Lush parks
- Engaging and entertaining museums
Find out more information about everything Chicago has to offer.
More about Rush University Medical Center
You can find out more about Rush through the following links: