Rush general neurologists work with you to pinpoint the cause of your brain and nerve-related symptoms and to address your individual needs.
Among the Best in the U.S. for Neurology and Neurosurgery
U.S. News & World Report ranked RUSH University Medical Center No. 4 in the country and best in Illinois for neurology and neurosurgery.
The Rush Approach to General Neurology
Rush general neurologists are skilled at finding the cause of symptoms.
Our general neurologists work with you to meet your individual needs and goals. They focus on understanding you as a person, and how your symptoms affect your life.
In this way, they can offer you a personalized treatment plan — and connect you to other Rush specialists as needed.
Rush Excellence in General Neurology
- Neurological detectives: The goal of Rush general neurologists is to first help you determine what is causing your symptoms. After that, they want to give you the best level of care possible — whether that is through them or another expert at Rush who specializes in your disease.
- Access to additional expertise: When your general neurologist believes you need an additional level of care, they connect you to other Rush neurologists and neurosurgeons. Rush has neurologists and neurosurgeons who specialize in movement disorders, epilepsy, stroke, multiple sclerosis, neuromuscular diseases and more.
- Experience with a wide variety of brain and nerve issues: Rush general neurologists see thousands of patients per year. This experience allows them to draw on treatments that have successfully addressed symptoms similar to yours.
- Long-term management of chronic conditions: For chronic conditions, Rush general neurologists can be your guide for what to expect, as well as discuss treatment options. Their goal is to help you live your best life in spite of your neurologic condition.
- The latest headache and migraine care options: Our general neurologists offer injections (such as with botulinum toxin injections, e.g., Botox) and infusion therapy for headache and migraine relief.
- Multiple locations for your convenience: Rush has general neurologists throughout the Chicago area, including in the Chicago South Loop, downtown Chicago, Oak Park and Aurora.