Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
Hours & Address
About Rush Oak Brook
- Multiple specialties, one location: Rush Oak Brook is your health care hub in the western suburbs, with adult primary care and nearly 20 specialties — all in a state-of-the-art, 100,000-square-foot facility.
- Comprehensive orthopedic care: Orthopedic doctors from numerous subspecialties offer leading-edge care for sports injuries, joint pain, spine and back issues, bone cancer and more.
- State-of-the-art outpatient surgery center: You can have outpatient musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal and other surgical procedures closer to home.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Extended hours and easy scheduling: You can make same-day primary care appointments, and some specialties will offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule. Online scheduling will also be available for most specialties.
- Online access to your records: Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you have direct access to your own medical records, including test results and immunization records. And you can use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.
- Complimentary parking: Enjoy the convenience of free valet parking, or complimentary self-parking in our attached garage (the 2nd floor of the garage offers direct access to the office building).
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of 99 leading U.S. academic medical centers by Vizient.
Rush Oak Brook offers free valet parking, or free self-parking in our attached garage (the 2nd floor of the garage offers direct access to the office building).
Cancer Surgery Providers
Personalized care and consultation for people who need cancer surgery. Learn more about cancer care at Rush.
Colorectal Surgery Providers
Specialized surgical care for colorectal conditions, such as colon cancer, hemorrhoids, Crohn's disease and more. Learn more about colorectal surgery services at Rush.
Ear, Nose and Throat Providers
Expert care for ear, nose and throat conditions, including sinus conditions, sleep apnea surgery, voice and swallowing disorders and more. Learn more about ENT services at Rush.
Comprehensive, state-of-the-art care for adults and children with all forms of epilepsy, including surgery and a full range of medications. Learn more about epilepsy care at Rush.
Comprehensive care for gastrointestinal conditions, such as Crohn's disease, celiac disease and more. Learn more about GI care at Rush.
Advanced care for people with all forms of liver disease, including hepatitis and cirrhosis, as well as for those who need a liver transplant. Learn more about hepatology care at Rush.
Advanced care for neurological and spine disorders, including tumors, stroke, and back and neck pain. Learn more about neurosurgical care at Rush.
Neuromuscular Diseases Providers
Specialized care for diseases that affect the function of the nerves and/or muscles, including muscular dystrophy, myasthenia gravis, neuropathies and radiculopathy. Learn more about neuromuscular care at Rush.
Expert care for a full range of musculoskeletal and spinal conditions, including sports injuries, arthritis, herniated discs and joint pain. Learn more about orthopedic care at Rush.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Providers
Comprehensive care for patients who have suffered a disabling injury or illness. Learn more about physical medicine and rehabilitation services at Rush.
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery Providers
Specialized surgical consultation and care for a wide range of physical conditions and cosmetic enhancements. Learn more about plastic surgery services, and the facial plastic and reconstructive surgery program at Rush.
Primary Care Providers
Personalized primary care for overall wellness and disease prevention, as well as care for common and complex conditions. Learn more about primary care at Rush.
Specialized care for women facing urologic conditions and pelvic floor disorders. Learn more about urogynecology care at Rush.
Vascular Surgery Providers
Care for both common and rare diseases that affect the arteries, veins and lymphatic system, including aneurysms, peripheral vascular disease and varicose veins. Learn more about vascular surgery care at Rush.