As we begin to reopen Rush University Medical Center for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Rush Oak Brook
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Every first and third Saturday: 8 a.m. - noon
Every Saturday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m. for MRI
About Rush Oak Brook
- Multiple specialties, one location: Rush Oak Brook is your health care hub in the western suburbs, with adult primary care and nearly 20 specialties — all in a state-of-the-art, 100,000-square-foot facility.
- Comprehensive orthopedic care: Orthopedic doctors from six subspecialties offer leading-edge care for sports injuries, joint pain, spine and back issues, and more.
- State-of-the-art outpatient surgery center (opening soon): You can have outpatient musculoskeletal, gastrointestinal and other surgical procedures closer to home.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Extended hours and easy scheduling: You can make same-day primary care appointments, and some specialties will offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule. Online scheduling will also be available for most specialties.
- Online access to your records: Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you have direct access to your own medical records, including test results and immunization records. And you can use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.
- Complimentary parking: Enjoy the convenience of free valet parking, or complimentary self-parking in our attached garage (the 2nd floor of the garage offers direct access to the office building).
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of 99 leading U.S. academic medical centers by Vizient.
- Bariatric Surgery
- Breast Imaging
- Cancer Surgery
- Colorectal Surgery
- Ear, Nose and Throat
- Neuromuscular Diseases
- Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
- Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
- Primary Care
- Vascular Surgery
- Weight Loss and Lifestyle Medicine