Get Care Today
At Rush, we want you to get the care you need as soon as possible. Through a variety of channels and same-day appointments, you can get access to health care where and when you need it most. These options include:
- E-Visits: Fill out an online questionnaire and a provider will respond to you via MyChart message with a treatment plan.
- On-Demand Video Visits: Connect with a provider over video chat within 20 minutes, without an appointment or make a same-day appointment.
- Scheduled Video Visits: Have an appointment over video chat with a specific provider, such as your primary care provider.
- Clinic Visits: Come into our clinic in-person and meet with a specific provider, such as your primary care provider. Appointments can be scheduled online.
- Walk-In Care: Come into our clinic in-person for wide range of services, without an appointment.
If you’re having a medical emergency or symptoms such as chest pain, shortness of breath or severe abdominal pain, please go directly to the nearest emergency department, or call 911.
If you have questions or concerns about your on-demand video visit or E-Visit, please call (312) 563-0372.
Before your virtual visit, be sure to have your insurance card with you. Please note: it is your responsibility to confirm if your virtual visit is covered by your insurance. Here, you can find a list of all insurance plans that Rush participates in.
To translate this page into another language, go to http://translate.google.com and type in this web address: rush.edu/on-demand. Then select your preferred language.