There are a number of convenient dining options available to you or a loved one at Rush. All of the restaurants accept most major credit cards.
- Located in the Armour Academic Center (600 S. Paulina St.) on the second floor.
- Offers a wide variety of menu options, including a hot breakfast entrees (e.g. made-to-order omelets, hot cereal bar), homemade bakery entrees, made-to-order sandwiches and salads, snacks, coffee, tea and fountain beverages.
- A large seating area.
- Open Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 6:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. (breakfast) and 10:30 a.m. to 3:30 p.m. (lunch)
In a Rush Coffee Kiosk
- Located in the Armour Academic Center (600 S. Paulina St.) on the second floor, adjacent to the cafeteria.
- Features Intelligentsia coffee, espresso drinks, smoothies, prepackaged sandwiches and salads, fresh baked goods and snacks.
- Open Monday through Friday (excluding holidays), 6:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Food and Nutrition Services guest trays
- If your loved one is in the hospital, you can arrange to receive the same meal he/she is getting at mealtimes.
- To order a tray, call food and nutrition services at (312) 942-5200.
- The cost is $7 per meal tray. You will pay by credit card when you order your tray.
Au Bon Pain restaurants
1650 W. Harrison St., fourth floor: This location has a large seating area and offers a variety of bakery items, coffee, tea and fountain drinks, made-to-order sandwiches, a salad bar and hot bar, and a wide range of soups. Open 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
1725 W. Harrison St., ground floor: This kiosk location offers coffee and fountain drinks, bakery items, soups and premade sandwiches and salads. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Triangle Office Building
1700 W. Van Buren St., second floor: This location has a small seating area and offers coffee, fountain and bottled drinks, bakery items and premade sandwiches and salads. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 4 p.m.
1650 W. Harrison St., fourth floor, outside the Jaffee Rooftop Garden and Smith Family Lounge. This kiosk location offers a variety of bakery items, premade sandwiches and salads, coffee, tea and other beverages. Open Monday through Friday, 7 a.m. to 3 p.m.
- Located in the Orthopedic Building (1611 W. Harrison St.) on the first floor.
- Offers sandwiches, salads, snacks and fountain drinks.
- Open Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.; Saturday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.; Sunday, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- The largest vending area is located in the Jelke Building (1750 W. Harrison St.) on the first floor.
- Other vending machines are located throughout the Medical Center. Ask unit personnel for directions to the nearest machines.
- Available 24 hours a day, seven days a week.
- Vending machines accept cash or coins, no credit cards.
There are also many local restaurants surrounding Rush. Options include the following: