Rush is committed to providing you and your loved ones with quality care in the language you prefer. If you need medical information in a language other than English, Rush’s interpreter staff can help.
- Rush has nationally certified Spanish and Polish interpreters.
- Rush also offers services in 200 additional languages, including American Sign Language (ASL).
Rush can provide you and your loved ones with the following assistive aids:
- Communication boards
- Large button telephones
- Magnifying reading glasses
- Personal listening devices
Request language assistance
- These services are available free to patients and families.
- All Rush personnel can assist you in arranging language services.
- You can also contact the Interpreter Services Office at (312) 563-2987.
- To translate any of the pages on the Rush web site, simply click the globe icon in the top right corner of the page.