We know the demands of everyday life don’t stop when you're in the hospital. At Rush, you have access to a number of convenient business services to help you keep up with your life outside the hospital.
- We offer free notary public services.
- For a notary, please visit the Patient Access Department in the Atrium, Room 450 or call (312) 942-5967.
Mail services and stamps
- We deliver mail to all of the patient care units on Monday through Friday.
- You can purchase stamps at Rush University Bookstore (600 S. Paulina St.).
- If you need to mail something, there are mailboxes located on the fourth floor of the Atrium near the Guest Relations Desk and outside the Rush University Bookstore (600 S. Paulina).
Faxes and photocopies
- If you need to fax something or make photocopies, ask any Rush staff member in any department for assistance.
- If you are on the fourth floor in the Atrium, visit the Office of Volunteer Services for assistance.
- You can buy a newspaper from the newspaper dispensers located on the fourth-floor pedestrian bridges just inside the parking garage or through the Office of Volunteer Services, located on the fourth floor Atrium near the Gift Shop.
- If you are a patient staying in the hospital, we can deliver the newspaper to your room Monday through Friday. To make this request, contact the Office of Volunteer Services at (312) 942-5574, from 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- On weekends and holidays, newspapers are available for purchase from the information desk located on the fourth floor of the Atrium.