Care designed around you
- Multiple specialties, one location: Rush Oak Brook is your health care hub in the western suburbs, with adult primary care and nearly 20 specialties — all in a state-of-the-art, 100,000-square-foot facility.
- Comprehensive orthopedic care: Orthopedic doctors from six subspecialties offer world-class care for sports injuries, joint pain, spine and back issues, and more.
- State-of-the-art outpatient surgery center (opening soon): You can have outpatient musculoskeletal, spinal, gastrointestinal and other surgical procedures closer to home.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, MRI, CT, ultrasound, bone density testing, hearing tests, hearing aid services and laboratory services.
- Extended hours and easy scheduling: You can make same-day primary care appointments, and some specialties will offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule. Online scheduling will also be available for most specialties.
- Online access to your records: Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you have direct access to your own medical records, including test results and immunization records. And you can use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.
- Complimentary parking: Enjoy the convenience of free valet parking, or complimentary self-parking in our attached garage (the 2nd floor of the garage offers direct access to the office building).
- Rush Tech Bar: With interactive tablets and a state-of-the-art visual display, the tech bar helps patients improve their health through the use of at-home technologies like smart scales, blood pressure cuffs and smart watches. Help is available at the tech bar for everything from signing up for MyChart to setting up a personal EKG monitor.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of 99 leading U.S. academic medical centers by Vizient.
From routine to complex care
Learn more about our services.
Ear, Nose and Throat
Ear, Nose and Throat Doctors
Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery
Monday - Wednesday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 8am - 5pm
Saturday: 8 a.m. - noon (first and third Saturday of the month)
Stay Connected to Your Health
Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you'll have direct access to your medical records including test results and immunization records. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.