Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
Rush River North
- Multiple providers in one location: Primary care, OB-GYN, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, urology and hepatology — all available in one location.
- Expanded hours: Morning, late evening and weekend hours to meet your busy schedule.
- Same-day primary care appointments: Make your own appointment online or call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).
- Convenience: In-office lab and X-ray services are available for your convenience.
- Online access to your records through MyChart: Direct access to your medical records, including test results and immunization history. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care team.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: If you need additional specialized care, you're in good hands: Rush River North doctors are part of the highest-ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the U.S. by Vizient, a health care services company.
Parking, Public Transportation and Additional Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The lab is open 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday and from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
The practice is conveniently located at 539 North Dearborn and is accessible by public transportation. The redline stop is at the corner of grand and state.
The Grand Plaza Parking garage can be entered from Ohio Street or Grand Avenue. Take the Dearborn Street elevator to the ground level. Upon exiting the building, Rush River North’s entrance will be to your left. Rush parking validation provides 6 hours of parking for $12.
There are two alternate garages offering validated rates for our patients for up to 8 hours. They are located at 33 West Ontario for $8 or 10 East Grand for $9.
Cardiology Services Providers
Cardiac care specializing in heart disease prevention and management. Learn more about cardiac care at Rush.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Providers
Care for women's unique health needs including routine and complex gynecologic and pregnancy services. Learn more about women's health services at Rush.
Primary Care Providers
Personalized primary care including same-day appointments. Learn more about primary care at Rush.