Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
Rush River North
- Multiple providers in one location: Primary care, OB-GYN, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, urology and hepatology — all available in one location.
- Expanded hours: Morning, late evening and weekend hours to meet your busy schedule.
- Same-day primary care appointments: Make your own appointment online or call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).
- Convenience: In-office lab and X-ray services are available for your convenience.
- Online access to your records through MyChart: Direct access to your medical records, including test results and immunization history. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care team.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: If you need additional specialized care, you're in good hands: Rush River North doctors are part of the highest-ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the U.S. by Vizient, a health care services company.
Parking, Public Transportation and Additional Hours
Monday - Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
The lab is open 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday and from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Rush River North is close to public transportation with a nearby Red Line stop at Grand Avenue and State Street.
For Rush River North parking, the Grand Plaza Parking garage can be entered from Ohio Street or Grand Avenue. Take the Dearborn Street elevator to the ground level. Upon exiting the building, Rush River North’s entrance will be to your left. Rush parking validation provides 6 hours of parking for $12.
Comprehensive dermatological care for common conditions including skin exams as well as cosmetic treatments. Learn more about dermatology care at Rush.
Obstetrics & Gynecology Providers
Care for women's unique health needs including routine and complex gynecologic and pregnancy services. Learn more about women's health services at Rush.
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Providers
Expert pain management and care for sports injuries, back pain and more. Learn more about physical medicine and rehabilitation services at Rush.
Primary Care Providers
Personalized primary care including same-day appointments. Learn more about primary care at Rush.