Care designed around you
At Rush River North, you can receive all your routine health maintenance checkups, as well as care for acute illnesses and chronic conditions, in one convenient setting.
- Multiple providers in one location: Primary care, OB-GYN, cardiology, endocrinology, dermatology, gastroenterology, sleep medicine, physical medicine and rehabilitation, urology and hepatology — all available in one location.
- Expanded hours: Morning, late evening and weekend hours to meet your busy schedule.
- Same-day primary care appointments: Make your own appointment online or call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).
- Convenience: In-office lab and X-ray services are available for your convenience.
- Online access to your records through MyChart: Direct access to your medical records, including test results and immunization history. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care team.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: If you need additional specialized care, you're in good hands: Rush River North doctors are part of the highest ranked academic medical center in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the U.S. by Vizient, a health care services company.
For your added convenience, Rush River North offers screening mammography on weekdays. To schedule your screening mammogram at Rush's River North location, call the Breast Imaging Center at Rush, (312) 942-2027. Same-day appointments are available.
Rush River North hours
- Monday-Thursday, 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- Friday, 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Saturday: 9 a.m. to 1 p.m.
The lab is open 7 a.m. to 6 p.m. Monday through Thursday, and from 7 a.m. to 4 p.m. Friday.
Parking at Rush River North
The Grand Plaza parking garage can be entered from Ohio Street or Grand Avenue. Take Dearborn Street elevator to the ground level. Upon exiting the building, our entrance will be to your left. With validation, you'll get six hours of parking for $12.
Getting to Rush River North via public transportation
Rush River North is easily accessible by public transportation.
- By train: Take the Red Line to the Grand stop (at the corner of Grand Avenue and State Street).
- By bus: The primary bus routes are 156 (LaSalle), 22 (Clark) and 36 (Broadway). The bus stop is at the corner of Grand Avenue and Dearborn Street.