Care designed around you
- Multiple specialties, one location: You’ll have access to adult and pediatric primary care, nearly 20 specialties, mammography, lab services and more — all in one convenient location.
- Easy access: Enjoy the convenience of same-day primary care appointments, plus online scheduling for most specialties.
- Comprehensive on-site services: We offer routine and 3-D mammograms, X-rays, CT, MRI, cardiac echo, stress echo, ultrasound, pulmonary function testing, bone density testing and laboratory services.
- Convenient hours: Some specialties offer early morning, evening and Saturday hours to accommodate your busy schedule.
Nationally recognized excellence: Our providers are part of Rush University Medical Center, one of the highest ranked academic medical centers in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the United States by Vizient.
- Free parking: Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to three hours and $10 valet parking.
From routine to complex care
Learn more about our services and make an appointment.
Ear, Nose and Throat
Expert care for ear, nose and throat conditions, including sinus conditions, sleep apnea surgery, voice and swallowing disorders and more. Learn more about ENT services at Rush.
Call (312) 454-2700 to make an appointment or click on a physician's name for more information and online scheduling.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Providers
Rush South Loop
1411 S. Michigan
Public transportation: Rush South Loop is located along several CTA bus routes — including the 3, 4 and 12 buses — and near the Red, Green and Orange Line stops at the Roosevelt and State Street L station.
Parking: Rush South Loop offers complimentary self-parking for up to three hours and $10 valet parking.
Monday - Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - noon
Stay Connected to Your Health
Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you'll have direct access to your medical records including test results and immunization records. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.