Celebrate National Nurses Week with RUSH.
Join us from May 6-12 in giving thanks for the incredible work nurses do every day to protect and heal patients. Between the recent health crises and the nursing shortages across the country, it’s more important than ever that we recognize RUSH nurses for their strength, empathy and resilience.
Make a gift today to honor the dedicated work of your nurse.
Donate to Rush University Medical Center and Rush Oak Park Hospital Donate to Rush Copley Medical Center
Nurses are with you during times of healing, pain and joy, providing support with their compassion and advocacy.
Your gift will provide the resources and training our nurses need to continue providing the best care possible for you and your loved ones.
RUSH patients have shared their personal notes of gratitude, recognizing the strength, empathy and resilience of the nurses they've encountered in honor of Nurses Week:
- "Your care makes the difference between surviving and feeling like things will be OK. Thank you."
- "I can't find the words to describe the way my family and I were treated by the nurses at RUSH. I can say it felt like more than compassion — it was love."
- "The RUSH nurses, each and every one, have been the most caring, kind staff we have ever encountered throughout our 80 years. We are so grateful and know our future care is in wonderful hands."
- "Thank you for your care and compassion for the patients and their families who have suffered so this past year. You have great strength."
- "Thank you to the nurses who took care of me and many others in the past year. You never know what magic your smile, patience and profession could bring. I hope you can take good care of yourself and your loved ones, too. Happy Nurses Week!"