Care designed around you
- Same-day primary care appointments: Make your own appointment online or call (888) 352-RUSH (7874).
- Multiple providers, one location: Primary care, OB-GYN, cardiology, dermatology, gastroenterology, physical medicine and rehabilitation, urology and hepatology.
- Mammograms, X-ray services and an in-office lab, all available on-site for your convenience.
- Expanded hours: Morning, late evening and weekend hours are available to meet your busy schedule.
- Online access to your records: Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you have direct access to your own medical records, including test results and immunization records. You can also use it to send secure messages directly to your care providers.
- Specialists from Rush University Medical Center: Rush River North doctors are part of one of the highest ranked academic medical centers in Illinois, according to a study of more than 100 academic medical centers in the United States by Vizient, a health care services company.
From routine to complex care
Learn more about our services and make an appointment.
Obstetrics & Gynecology
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation
Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation Providers
Rush River North
539 N. Dearborn St.
Public Transportation: Rush River North is close to public transportation with a nearby Red Line stop at Grand Avenue and State Street.
Parking: For Rush River North parking, the Grand Plaza Parking garage can be entered from Ohio Street or Grand Avenue. Take the Dearborn Street elevator to the ground level. Upon exiting the building, Rush River North’s entrance will be to your left. Rush parking validation provides 6 hours of parking for $12.
Monday-Thursday: 7 a.m. - 7 p.m.
Friday: 7 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Saturday: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m.
Monday-Friday: 8:30 a.m. - 5 p.m.
Monday, Thursday and Friday: 8 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Tuesday: 7:30 a.m. - 4 p.m.
Wednesday: 10 a.m. - 6 p.m.
The lab is open 7 a.m. to 6:30 p.m. Monday through Thursday, 7 a.m. to 4:30 p.m. on Friday and from 9 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Saturday.
Stay Connected to Your Health
Through MyChart, Rush's electronic patient health record, you'll have direct access to your medical records including test results and immunization records. You can also use MyChart to send secure messages directly to your care providers.