Personalized, accessible women's care
The clinicians at Rush Primary Care - Lakeview specialize in care for women's unique health needs. Some of the services they offer include the following:
- Preventive care for maintaining good overall health
- Care for acute health problems
- Gynecologic services, including pelvic exams and Pap tests
- Birth control counseling and planning for pregnancy
- Management of chronic conditions, such as diabetes, asthma and high blood pressure
- Health screening tests
- On-site lab
If you have a complex health condition, you'll have access to specialists at Rush University Medical Center. They'll work closely with your Lakeview doctors to ensure you get the expert care you need.
To make it as easy as possible for you to get the information you need from us to manage your health care, Rush Primary Care - Lakeview offers its patients MyChart, an online tool that gives you direct access to your care team and health records. Through MyChart, you can send messages to your care team, schedule appointments, access your medical history and immunization records, view test results and pay your medical bills, among other conveniences.
Rush Lakeview hours
- Monday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Tuesday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Wednesday: 9 a.m.-7 p.m.
- Thursday: 8 a.m.-5 p.m.
- Friday: 8 a.m.-4 p.m.
Parking at Rush Lakeview
Free parking is available along the west side of the building.