The Department of Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery provides expert care for adults and children with ear, nose, throat and neck disorders.
The department's specialists offer a full range of services, including the following:
- Adult ear, nose and throat care
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat care
- Sinus, asthma and allergy care
- Nasal and sinus surgery
- Surgery for head and neck tumors, including transoral robotic surgery
- Skull base and pituitary surgery
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Ear, hearing and balance treatment
- Voice, swallowing and airway treatments
Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery experts collaborate closely with specialists in many other areas at Rush, including neurosurgery, neurology, allergy, pulmonology, radiation oncology and medical oncology. The team provides personalized care in what are often complex situations, and dedicates itself to enhancing patient care through research — both in the lab and clinic — and education.