Rush ENT program ranked No. 1 in Illinois by U.S. News
The Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck Surgery provides expert care for adults and children with ear, nose and throat (ENT) and neck disorders.
Our Department of Otorhinolaryngology, Head and Neck specialists offer a full range of ENT services, including the following:
- Adult ear, nose and throat care
- Pediatric ear, nose and throat care
- Sinus and rhinology care, including nasal and sinus surgery
- Surgery for head and neck tumors, including transoral robotic surgery
- Skull base and pituitary surgery
- Specialized, comprehensive care for acoustic neuroma
- Sleep apnea surgery
- Facial plastic and reconstructive surgery
- Ear, hearing and balance treatment
- Voice, swallowing and airway treatments
Individualized care, team approach: Otorhinolaryngology-Head and Neck Surgery experts collaborate closely with specialists in many other areas at Rush, including neurosurgery, neurology, allergy, pulmonology, radiation oncology and medical oncology. The team provides personalized care in what are often complex situations, and dedicates itself to enhancing patient care through research — both in the lab and clinic — and education.
Nationally recognized care: The ear, nose and throat program at Rush is ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and is ranked higher than any other ENT program in Illinois.
When your child has more than just a runny nose, the highly skilled, compassionate pediatric otorhinolaryngologist (ear, nose and throat specialist, or ENT) at Rush University Children's Hospital can help.
From noisy breathing and sinus disease to hearing loss and congenital neck masses, our pediatric ENT treats the full range of common and complex ear, nose and throat issues in children of all ages. At Rush, you'll find all of the latest treatments, from medications to minimally invasive surgery, and we personalize care plans to meet each child’s needs.
Our pediatric ENT also partners with other pediatric specialists at Rush University Children's Hospital — including gastroenterologists, pulmonologists, allergists, and sleep medicine experts — to address related issues such as gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD), allergic rhinitis/asthma, and obstructive sleep apnea.
Remarkable care for kids
- Family-friendly approach: We're committed to providing a safe, nurturing environment to help lessen the fear and stress for our young patients — and their families. Treatments are personalized to meet your child's needs, and we work with your family to make sure you understand and are comfortable with the treatment plan.
- Convenient online appointment scheduling: We are currently accepting new patients. If your child is a new pediatric ENT patient, you can make an appointment online.
- Expert aerodigestive care for kids: Our Pediatric Aerodigestive Program offers comprehensive, coordinated care for complex, often interrelated airway, digestive, feeding and sleep disorders. With our "one appointment" approach, your child can be seen by multiple specialists in the same visit, so you don't have to schedule separate appointments.
- Nationally ranked program: The ENT program at Rush is consistently ranked among the best in the nation by U.S. News & World Report and is the highest-ranked ENT program in Chicago, Indiana and Wisconsin. It's excellence you can trust.