Our buffalo cauliflower bites make a great a meatless alternative to traditional buffalo wings. They’re the perfect healthy snack for gameday — or any day you’re craving wings. Recipe courtesy of the Rush Cancer Supportive Care team.
- 1 medium head of cauliflower, cut into florets
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- ¼ cup buffalo sauce, such as Frank’s
- Preheat an oven to 400° F. Lightly grease a baking sheet with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine cauliflower, olive oil, garlic powder and buffalo sauce. Mix until evenly blended.
- Place onto the prepared baking sheet.
- Place in the preheated oven. Roast until the cauliflower is beginning to brown and just tender, about 25-30 min.
- Serve hot with your favorite dipping sauce.
Nutrition information (makes 4 servings)
Amount per serving
- Calories: 146
- Protein: 16g
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 7g
- Dietary fiber: 3g
- Sodium: 460mg