About Waterford Place
Waterford Place Cancer Resource Center serves to compassionately connect and offer you and your loved ones support before, during and after a cancer diagnosis. We provide services and support in the following areas:
- Education: Informative and educational programs that focus on the practical and emotional sides of cancer.
- Support services: Support groups are often one of the best ways to garner strength and wisdom and are safe spaces for you to share information while also receiving support and encouragement.
- Care for your mind, body, spirit: Programs such as meditation, arts and crafts, and music are designed to help reduce stress and improve coping after you have been diagnosed and during treatment.
- Wellness: Programs emphasizing a healthy lifestyle that include physical activity and plant-based nutrition help to strengthen your body to aid in your cancer recovery during and after cancer treatment.
- Salon and spa: The salon and spa at Waterford Place offers safe and stress relieving services, including massage and facials. Our oncology-trained providers also offer services in Waterford Place's wig boutique and salon, which is the largest of its kind in the area.