Waterford Transitioning to Virtual Programming
Due to an increase of COVID-19 in the community, Waterford Place will shift to virtual only programming (no in-person programs) beginning today, December 29. You may join programs virtually to stay connected for education and support. Please contact us if you have any questions or need assistance to join us virtually.
About Waterford Place
Waterford Place Cancer Resource Center serves to compassionately connect and offer you and your loved ones support before, during and after a cancer diagnosis. We provide services and support in the following areas:
- Education: Informative and educational programs that focus on the practical and emotional sides of cancer.
- Support services: Support groups are often one of the best ways to garner strength and wisdom and are safe spaces for you to share information while also receiving support and encouragement.
- Care for your mind, body, spirit: Programs such as meditation, arts and crafts, and music are designed to help reduce stress and improve coping after you have been diagnosed and during treatment.
- Wellness: Programs emphasizing a healthy lifestyle that include physical activity and plant-based nutrition help to strengthen your body to aid in your cancer recovery during and after cancer treatment.
- Salon and spa: The salon and spa at Waterford Place offers safe and stress relieving services, including massage and facials. Our oncology-trained providers also offer services in Waterford Place's wig boutique and salon, which is the largest of its kind in the area.