You can count on our providers to offer the personal experience of a community hospital with the expertise needed to treat even the most complex conditions. We get to know you, respecting your health choices as we partner together for your health and wellness.
What to Expect in Aurora/Fox Valley for OB-GYN Services
- Patient-centered care: Our care is centered around you as a person and patient, not your condition. That means we consider your lifestyle and preferences when recommending treatment. Also, we coordinate our care so you have the support and expertise of a team, with the convenience of single system. Your primary physician or midwife, or your team of specialists, will enter your treatment into our electronic records system so every provider will be on the same page when caring for you.
- Top rated for patient safety: Rush Copley Medical Center has received an A grade for safety, the best possible mark, 17 times since The Leapfrog Group began rating hospitals on safety in 2012.
- Supporting your delivery goals: Our Family Birth Center offers you and your baby the best care, close to home. Spacious labor and delivery suites include many of the comforts of home, as well as hydrotherapy tubs. We also offer the Fox Valley’s only alternative birthing suite — providing a home-like birth, in the safety of a hospital setting. Our suite includes special laboring items, such as a birthing sling, seat and ball, to encourage a non-medicated delivery. Complete your birth plan to share with your provider.
- Certified midwives to care for you: As the only midwifery program in the Fox Valley, Rush certified nurse midwives offer pregnancy, childbirth and gynecologic care specific to your health goals. Through education and a personal relationship, our midwives empower you to make the best decisions for your wellness.
- Highest level of NICU care: Sometimes a baby needs extra care after delivery. Rush Copley Medical Center offer the only level III neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) in the Fox Valley, with private rooms and bathrooms so parents can stay with their babies around-the-clock.
- Convenient care, backed by Rush resources: You’ll have access to expert care that’s convenient for you in the Fox Valley, with close connection to the groundbreaking research of Rush University Medical Center.