The HIV Treatment Program at Rush offers dedicated care for people with HIV infection and AIDS.
In addition to being experts in treating HIV infection, infectious disease doctors at Rush are experienced researchers. For you, that means access to the most advanced treatments available.
Services include the following:
- Comprehensive medical assessment and treatment
- Patient and family education
- Preventive care
- Family planning counseling
- Home health coordination
- Infusion therapy services
- Consultation and care coordination for hospitalized patients
The program also offers specialty services for the following types of patients: