Salmon patties are an easy, flavorful and versatile way to add protein to your diet. They’re great as a salad topper, as the meat in a tortilla wrap, or served as-is with a healthy side dish.
- Salmon – 3, 5-ounce cans or packets, drained
- ¼ cup white onion, finely chopped
- ¼ cup red and yellow bell pepper, finely chopped
- 1 large egg
- ½ cup breadcrumbs
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Combine ingredients in a large bowl. Mix until well combined.
- Form into five patties.
- Heat olive oil in a frying pan. Place patties into pan. Brown on each side, turning gently.
Serving size: 1 patty
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 160
Total fat: 7g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
Total carbohydrates: 8g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Protein: 15g
- Sodium: 362mg