Salmon and dill are a perfect pairing, and we've kicked this dish up a notch with a hint of zingy horseradish.
- Four 5oz salmon fillets
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasoning
- 1/3 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1/3 cup fat-free plain Greek yogurt
- 1 tablespoon onion, finely chopped
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- ¾ teaspoon dill weed
- ½ garlic teaspoon powder
- Lemon slices (for garnish)
- Line a baking sheet with foil. Spray with cooking spray. Place salmon on baking sheet, sprinkle with lemon pepper. Bake 8-10 minutes at 350°F or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- While fish is cooking, combine remaining ingredients (expect for lemon slices).
- Serve salmon topped with 3 tablespoons of sauce per serving and lemon slices for garnish.
Serving size: 1 fillet with 3 tablespoons of sauce
Amount Per Serving
- Calories: 239
- Saturated Fat: 3g
- Protein: 24g
- Dietary fiber: 0g
- Sodium: 108mg
- Cholesterol: 67mg