Got dinner reservations? Concert tickets? A new gym membership?
Starting Jan. 3, you’ll need to show proof that you’ve been fully vaccinated against COVID-19 to enter many restaurants, entertainment venues and fitness centers in Chicago and suburban Cook County.
If you got your COVID-19 vaccine at any Rush location, you can access a digital copy of your vaccine records through MyChart or the My Rush app. It includes a QR code that you can export to your health wallet — an app available on most smartphones that allows you to store your medical information in one place.
Here’s how to access your virtual vaccination card:
- Log into MyChart or open the My Rush app and login.
- In the My Rush app, select COVID-19 and click on Your COVID-19 Status.
- On your computer, go to the Menu and select "COVID-19" under My Record. (You can also find vaccine records under Immunizations, but the COVID-19 menu item contains more details about your vaccination).
- Your COVID-19 page will show information about the vaccines you received as well as any COVID-19 test results from Rush.
- To view the QR code, click on QR codes.
- To export your QR code to a Health wallet, click “Download/Export” and “Export to Health Wallet.”
- You can choose whether you want to export just your vaccine information, or if you’d like to export your vaccine and testing information.
You can also download your COVID-19 vaccine information as a PDF. Just click "Download/Export" and “Download vaccination PDF” in MyChart or the My Rush app. You can print out this PDF if needed.
Get detailed instructions here.
If you haven't gotten a COVID-19 vaccine or need a booster, you can schedule an appointment at one of our clinics.