Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
At our Naperville location you can receive care from one of the country's most respected private orthopedic practices, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush (MOR). Our doctors are also part of the nationally ranked orthopedics program at Rush University Medical Center. From common issues like low back pain to complex injuries that require advanced solutions, our team is committed to helping you feel and function better.
- Head-to-toe-expertise: You can see our experts in concussion; sports medicine; spine and back care; hand, wrist, elbow and shoulder surgery; hip and knee replacement; and physiatry. And although we don't perform surgery at this location, you can schedule your pre- and post-surgery clinic visits, have imaging tests and get your durable medical equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, etc.) here.
- Skilled therapists: We also offer on-site physical therapy and occupational therapy. Whether therapy 8is your only treatment or you need to rehabilitate after a procedure, our dedicated therapists are here to help. Because they work exclusively with our patients, they have a deep understanding of how to treat orthopedic conditions and injuries.
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractor provides compassionate care, meeting you where you are to help relieve your pain and get you back to normal activity as soon as possible. He is among a handful of chiropractors in the world who are fully accredited in the McKenzie Method. This method helps you develop the skills to self-treat, reducing you dependence on medications and other medical treatments.
- World-class care for athletes at every level: We are proud to be the team doctors for the Chicago Bulls and Chicago White Sox, along with many other pro, collegiate and high school teams and organizations. But you don't have to compete at an elite level to receive sports medicine care at Rush Naperville. From diagnosis to treatment to rehabilitation, our experts are focused on one thing: helping you get back to leading a full, active life.
- Nationally ranked for orthopedics: U.S. News & World Report ranks Rush University Medical Center No. 5 in the nation and best in Illinois for orthopedics. Our subspecialty-trained doctors are recognized leaders in patient care and research, committed to developing new ways to address the pain and debility that keep millions of people from leading full, active lives.