Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush
If you live in the Westchester area, you can receive care from our nationally renowned physicians — right in your own backyard. Whatever your issue, however complex, Midwest Orthopaedics at Rush specialists have the expertise to provide you with the treatment that is most likely to help you feel and function better. This includes innovative options are not widely available.
- Nationally recognized experts: U.S. News & World Report ranks Rush University Medical Center No. 5 in the country and best in Illinois for orthopedics. Through our partnership with Rush University Medical Center, Midwest Orthopaedics provides the highest quality orthopedic care at a number of Rush locations, including our Westchester office.
- For your convenience: Although we don't perform surgery at this location, you can schedule your pre- and post-surgery clinic visits, have imaging tests and get your durable medical equipment (wheelchairs, crutches, etc.) here.
- Specialized care for kids of all ages: When your child is in pain or can’t lead a full life because of an orthopedic or spine issue, you want the best possible care for them. MOR’s pediatric orthopedic surgeon offers expert diagnosis and treatment at our Westchester office for everything from routine sports injuries to the most complex or rare conditions. That includes teaming up with other MOR specialists or physicians at Rush University Children’s Hospital if needed.
- Chiropractic care: Our chiropractor provides compassionate care, meeting you where you are to help relieve your pain and get you back to normal activity as soon as possible. He is among a handful of chiropractors in the world who are fully credentialed in the McKenzie Method. This method helps you develop the skills to self-treat, reducing your dependence on medications and other medical treatments.
- Skilled therapists: We offer on-site physical therapy and occupational therapy for your convenience. Whether therapy is your only treatment or you need to rehabilitate after a procedure, our dedicated therapists are here to help. Because they work exclusively with our patients, they have a deep understanding of how to treat orthopedic conditions and injuries.