Virtual Residency Showcase:
Sign-up for our virtual residency showcase. Showcases will be held on November 8 from 3 to 4 p.m. CST and on November 15 from 4 to 5 p.m. CST.
Rush offers a PGY1 pharmacy residency, including a nontraditional PGY1 residency, as well as seven specialized PGY2 programs.
|Residency Program||Residency Program Director||Manual, Brochure and Webpage||Year Started||Application Due Date|
|Recruiting for 2022||Early committed|
Marissa Brokhof, PharmD, BCPS, BCTXP
Interested candidates should apply for a Rush pharmacy residency through the following channels:
- Pharmacy Online Residency Centralized Application Service (PhORCAS)
- ASHP Resident Matching Service/National Matching Service
- Letter of intent for PGY1 residency programs: please incorporate the following items into the submitted letter of intent:
- Preferred interest in traditional PGY1 or nontraditional PGY1, if there is a preference
- Areas of interest to focus on during the residency
- Level of desire to mentor/precept pharmacy student
- Preparation for a 24-hour on-call program
- Career goals
Unfortunately, we are not able to accept any international applicants at this time.