Physician. Occupational therapist. Advanced practice nurse. Name most any career path in the health sciences, and Rush University can take you there.
40+ Degree and Certificate Options in Health Sciences
More than 2,500 students are enrolled in Rush University’s 40-plus degree and certificate programs in the health sciences. These programs are offered by four colleges:
Integration with the Medical Center Offers Advantages for Rush University Students
The University shares the Rush University Medical Center campus. Its professors and instructors are physicians and clinicians at the Medical Center. This integrated, practitioner-teacher model of education offers students key advantages:
- Experienced teachers: Faculty practice what they teach in an environment fostering research. They are the thought leaders of their professions, grounded in experience.
- Real-world practice: The hospital’s inpatient units, clinics, outpatient centers and research facilities serve as students’ learning labs. Book knowledge is translated to the bedside. Patient-focused, team-based care is constantly put into practice.
Rush University is located five minutes from downtown Chicago, with all the cultural, entertainment, social and recreational opportunities typical of a world-class city.
Learn More About Rush University
Visit the Rush University website.
Contact Rush University
600 S. Paulina St.
Armour Academic Center
Chicago, IL 60612
Center for Innovative and Lifelong Learning at Rush University
The Center for Innovative and Lifelong Learning, a part of Rush University, helps professionals attend, develop and deliver accredited continuing education in a range of health sciences disciplines. Learning activities vary from traditional live lectures to interactive case studies to web-based courses.
Residency and Fellowship Programs at Rush
Rush offers more than 65 academic training programs in medical specialties and subspecialties.
- Administrative Fellowship
- Pharmacy Residencies
- Orthopedic Physical Therapy Residency
- Learn more about more residency programs
- Learn more about more fellowship programs
- Learn about rotations for visiting physicians
Contact the Graduate Medical Education team: