This section contains detailed financial information on the Rush University Medical Center Obligated Group, as well as our credit ratings from all three major rating agencies, Moody's Investors Service, Fitch Ratings, and Standard & Poor's (S&P).
- Fiscal Year 2019: Quarterly report for the three months ended Sept. 30, 2018 (unaudited)
- Fiscal Year 2018: Annual report for the year ended June 30, 2018 (audited)
Financial statements for years prior to the above disclosures can be viewed online on the website for DAC (Digital Assurance Certification).
- Moody’s: As of March 8, 2019, Moody’s affirmed the Obligated Group’s long-term and underlying bond ratings of “A1” and “Stable” outlook.
- Fitch: As of December 10, 2018, Fitch upgraded the Obligated Group’s long-term and underlying bond rating from “A+” to “AA-” and revised the outlook to “Stable.”
- S&P: As of November 19, 2018, S&P affirmed the Obligated Group’s long-term and underlying bond rating of “A+” and revised the outlook to “Positive” from “Stable.”