Rush Copley Healthplex Events
There’s no better place than the Healthplex for your next birthday party, company outing or team event. From basketball, volleyball and tennis courts to pools, a track and more, our extraordinary facility is available for small or large groups.
Celebrate your child’s birthday at the Healthplex. Mix and match different activities for their special day.
Suggested Birthday Party Themes:
In the pool: Under the Sea, Mermaids and Pirates, Shark Bite.
In the gym: All-Sports, Basketball, Soccer, Floor Hockey, Super Hero.
Birthday party package option includes:
- Saturday or Sunday parties from 12 to 2:30 p.m. or 3 to 5:30 p.m. Includes 60 minutes for party room and 90 minutes for activities.
- 12 guests plus birthday child and 2 adults
- 1 to 3 activities
Pizza for 15, drinks, paper goods and party host are included. Parents may bring cake and/or cupcakes.
Fee: $275 Member/$350 Nonmember
Planning your group’s next night out or day outing? Have a school or scout group looking for a personalized event? The Healthplex offers a unique venue with a large array of activities. Select between 1 and 6 options, including rock climbing and swimming, and work with staff to develop the ideal schedule that fit your event’s needs.
Food: Pizza & drinks
Supplies included: Setup and staff to lead activities, tables and chairs for the event, tablecloths, paper products, gym supplies.
Activities to choose from: Swimming, rock climbing, tennis, pickleball, badminton, table tennis, basketball, volleyball, floor hockey, kickball, dodgeball, soccer, flag football and more.
- Saturday or Sunday, 6 to 11 p.m. (4-hour max)
- Participants: 30 minimum/150 maximum
- Required chaperone ratio of 1:6.
- 1 to 4 activities depending on timeline, group size and space availability
- Fee: 30 to 49 participants - $25 per person; 50+ participants - $23 per person
- Sunday through Saturday, 9 a.m. to 5 p.m. (3-hour max)
- Participants: 10 minimum/ 60 maximum
- Required chaperone ratio is 1:6
- 1 to 3 activities depending on timeline, group size and space availability
- Swimming is not an available option Sundays before 12 p.m.
- Fee: 10 to 29 participants - $15 per person; 30 to 60 participants - $13 per person
To book your event or for more information, please call (630) 978-6280.