Massage Services at Rush Copley Healthplex
Massage and body work can help release chronic muscular tension and pain, improve circulation, increase flexibility, reduce muscle fatigue and stress, promote faster healing of injured muscle tissue, improve posture and reduce blood pressure. It also promotes better sleep, improves concentration, reduces anxiety and creates an overall sense of well-being. All massages are performed by licensed massage therapists. Massage options include the following:
- Remedial: Specific massage to address tissue pathologies and improve range of motion. It supports healing and reduces nerve pain.
- Swedish: The most popular form of massage relaxes muscles and relieves aches and pains.
- Sports: This massage utilizes specific techniques to support athletes in obtaining maximum performance, physical conditioning, endurance and mobility - before and after events or exercise.
- Prenatal: This massage relieves fatigue and backache, enhances sleep, can help reduce edema and prepares a mother for the birthing process. For women who are past their first trimester with consent from their doctor.
- Deep Tissue: This massage accesses the deeper layers of muscle tissue using slow, repetitive techniques.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
|3 sessions||$135||Not Available|
|5 sessions||$200||Not Available|
|10 sessions||$375||Not Available|
For members only. Regular massage sessions provide relief from muscle tension and stress. The massage maintenance program includes one massage per month billed to your Healthplex membership for one year at a reduced rate.
|60-minute session||$55 per month|
|90-minute session||$80 per month|