Massage Services at Rush Copley Healthplex
Massage and body work can help release chronic muscular tension and pain, improve circulation, increase flexibility, reduce muscle fatigue and stress, promote faster healing of injured muscle tissue, improve posture and reduce blood pressure. It also promotes better sleep, improves concentration, reduces anxiety and creates an overall sense of well-being. All massages are performed by licensed massage therapists. Massage options include the following:
- Remedial: Specific massage to repair tissue pathologies and improve range of motion. It assists in healing and reduces nerve pain.
- Aromatherapy: The use of scents with massage for therapeutic purposes.
- Swedish: The most popular form of massage relaxes muscles and relieves aches and pains.
- Sports: This massage utilizes specific strokes to help athletes obtain maximum performance and physical conditioning by increasing power, endurance and mobility…before and after events or exercise.
- Pre-Natal: Relieves fatigue and backache, enhances sleep, calms an active baby, reduces edema and prepares a mother for the birthing process. For women who are past their first trimester with consent from their doctor.
- Deep Tissue: Uses slow, repetitive techniques to access the deeper layers of muscle tissue.
Prices are subject to change without notice.
|One and a half hours||$86||$115|
One Hour Sessions
Half Hour Sessions
|Three Sessions||$120||Not Available|
|Five Sessions||$191.25||Not Available|
|Ten Sessions||$382.50||Not Available|
For members only. Regular massage sessions provide relief from muscle tension and stress. The massage maintenance program includes one massage per month billed to your Healthplex membership for one year at a reduced rate.
|One Hour||$49 per month|
|One and One Half Hours||$72 per month|