Be sure to perform long holds of each pose to focus on connective tissue, breath and meditation. Use a pillow or blanket to support head.
- Legs up the wall, straddle, butterfly, figure four, easy twist
- Child’s pose, cat /cow with hip and shoulder circles, broken toe pose;
- Supported half butterfly right, left, full butterfly, reclined butterfly fish variation, supported bridge
- Dragon series Or down dog to sleeping swan (1/2 pigeon)
- Flip to belly and take Seal or sphinx
- Child’s pose
- Happy baby, supine twist, knees to chest,