Packed with all of the flavors of a loaded baked potato, this savory baked cauliflower from our friends at Green and Keto is the ultimate low carb comfort food that is sure to please the entire family.
- 1 large head cauliflower, cut into small floret pieces
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- ⅔ cup sour cream
- 1 & ½ cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 6 strips bacon, cooked and chopped
- ¼ cup green onion, chopped
- ½ onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ½ teaspoon black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- Preheat the oven to 350° F.
- Spray casserole dish with non-stick spray.
- In a steamer insert over boiling water, steam the cauliflower florets for 5 minutes, until crisp-tender.
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together the sour cream and cream cheese until smooth.
- Mix in the shredded cheese, chopped bacon, green onion, onion, garlic, salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Toss the cauliflower florets to the bowl and mix with the sauce.
- Pour the cauliflower mixture into the casserole dish.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the top is lightly browned. Serve warm.
Amount per serving (makes 6 servings)
- Calories: 380
- Fat: 31g
- Saturated Fat: 12g
- Protein: 17g
- Carbohydrate: 9 g
- Dietary fiber: 3
- Sodium: 380mg
- Cholesterol: 54mg