Frozen yogurt cups are sweet summer treat that are good for you. Customize them with whatever toppings you or your family love most to please even picky eaters.
- 2 cups plain Greek yogurt
- ¼ cup honey
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup fresh fruit, diced
- 1 cup additional toppings (nuts, dried fruit, dark chocolate chips, coconut flakes, etc.)
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, honey, and vanilla. Mix well to combine.
- Prepare muffin tins with liners.
- Evenly distribute yogurt in muffin cups, approximately 3-4 tablespoons per cup.
- Add fruit and additional toppings to yogurt mixture. Gently mix into yogurt.
- Freeze for 2-3 hours or until solid.
- Remove muffin liners and enjoy.
Serving size: 1 cup
Amount per serving
- Calories: 130
- Fat: 7g
- Carbohydrates: 11g
- Dietary fiber: 1g
- Sugar: 8g
- Protein : 7g