Rush University Surgeons is a General Surgery practice with four specialty teams. These include GI Surgery, Breast, Colon-Rectal, and Surgical Oncology. Our teams of dedicated surgeons are supported by nurses, medical assistants, mid-level providers and administrative support staff who all work together to assure a premier patient experience.
At Rush University Surgeons we are committed to providing excellent patient care through ease of appointment scheduling and prompt response to patient's concerns.
Monday-Friday: 8 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
- We do validate parking tickets at the front desk for the garage; the fee is $8.00 for the day. There is no time limit.
- Valet parking is available at the lobby of the Professional Building. Parking rates range from $12.75 to $14.25. We do not validate for valet parking.
- Parking is discounted to $8.00 with an official handicap placard/license plate.
- Discounted parking stickers are available at the Atrium Information desk. Books of five stickers may be purchased for $20. There is no expiration date.
Patient Forms and Resources
- New Patient Questionnaire [PDF]
- Breast Surgery Patient Initial History Form [DOC]
Colon-Rectal Surgery Forms
- Before your first visit:
- Preparing for Colon and Rectal Surgery [PDF]
- Preparing for Same-Day Admission Surgery [PDF]
- Preparing for Sigmoidoscopy (No Sedation, in Clinic) [PDF]
- Preparing for Sigmoidoscopy (With Sedation, Endoscopy Suite) [PDF]
- Preparing for Colonoscopy-Miralax [PDF]
- After Surgery