About the Rush Brain Tumor Center
When you’re diagnosed with a brain or spine tumor, you want the best care. That’s what you’ll get at RUSH, U.S. News & World Report’s No. 4-ranked hospital for neurological and neurosurgical care in the country.
Our Center brings together specialists from neurosurgery, neuro-oncology, radiation oncology and neuroradiology to provide you with an individualized treatment plan. Whether your tumor is benign or malignant, we’ll harness our unparalleled expertise and the latest neurosurgical innovations to get you started on the best course for treatment.
- Multidisciplinary care: Our brain and spine tumor board meets weekly, discussing the best approach to care for each patient. Together, they draw on their collective expertise to get you a timely, tailored medical and surgical care plan.
- Sophisticated spine surgery: Our spine surgeons have a breadth of experience and depth of expertise that’s hard to find. We also offer innovative spine surgery procedures that are not widely available, including robotic and endoscopic spine surgery, to remove complex spinal tumors.
- Quality of life: A brain or spine tumor can significantly impact your quality of life. Depending on the location and size of your tumor, your age and overall health, our treatments can lessen some of the debilitating symptoms you may be experiencing, such as memory and mobility challenges, pain and discomfort, speech difficulties and seizures.
- Support with every step: We believe in a team approach in RUSH, which is why you’ll be supported by our dedicated staff of nurse navigators and oncology social workers to help you every step of the way. In fact, RUSH has received Magnet designation, the highest national recognition given for nursing excellence.
- Forefront of care: At RUSH, we implement the latest, most cutting edge therapies, including the full complement of chemotherapy, radiation therapy, immunotherapy and surgery. We also participate in a number of novel clinical trials that can bring next generation therapies right to your bedside.