Clinical Trials and Studies
Some clinical trials have suspended enrollment until further notice due to COVID-19 considerations.
- Meningioma Drug Treatment Study
- Observation or Radiation Therapy in Treating Patients with Newly Diagnosed Grade II Meningioma that has been Completely Removed by Surgery
- Pivotal, Randomized, Open-label Study of Optune® (Tumor Treating Fields) Concomitant With RT & TMZ for the Treatment of Newly Diagnosed GBM (EF-32)
- Salvage Stereotactic Radiosurgery (SRS) or SRS + Hippocampal-Avoidant Whole Brain Radiotherapy (HA-WBRT) for First or Second Distant Brain Relapse
- Single Fraction Stereotactic Radiosurgery Compared With Fractionated Stereotactic Radiosurgery in Treating Patients With Resected Metastatic Brain Disease
- Testing if High Dose Radiation Only to the Sites of Brain Cancer Compared to Whole Brain Radiation That Avoids the Hippocampus is Better at Preventing Loss of Memory and Thinking Ability