Remarkable Care for Kids
At Rush University Children's Hospital, we’re amazed by children's resilience in the face of health challenges. That’s why the entire team at Rush works so hard every day to bring kids and their families the care, support and compassion they deserve.
We offer kids and their families the following:
- Multiple locations: Pediatric primary care and specialty practices at our Chicago campus, Rush Oak Park Hospital and Rush Copley Medical. We also have satellite clinic locations throughout the Chicago and the suburbs in North Riverside, Joliet, Hoffman Estates, Evergreen Park, Tinley Park and Crown Point, IN.
- A kid-friendly inpatient experience: Our general inpatient pediatric unit caters to kids’ and their families’ needs, with private patient rooms, activity areas for kids and teens, and a family lounge.
- Advanced care for babies and kids in critical condition: Our state-of-the-art neonatal intensive care unit (NICU) and pediatric intensive and critical care unit (PICU) provide expert care to children who need it most.
- Support for hospitalized children: Child Life Services specialists at Rush are dedicated to helping children cope with the physical, social, emotional and educational challenges of hospitalization.
- Expertise from an academic medical center: Your child will have access to more than 100 pediatric physicians throughout Rush University Medical Center.
Putting families first
We understand that you know your child best. That's why we believe children’s families are integral members of the care team. Your child’s care team at Rush practices family-centered care, which means you will be involved in every care decision for your child.
Academic medical center expertise
From primary pediatric care to more than 25 pediatric specialties, Rush University Children’s Hospital provides the expert care your child needs. As part of Rush University Medical Center — a nationally recognized academic medical center — we also have access to the advanced medical treatments, state-of-the-art technology and research to help your child heal.
Care close to home
Rush University Children’s Hospital provides primary care and specialty care at multiple locations throughout the Chicago area.
Pediatric providers from Rush are available at our three hospital locations and other satellite locations throughout the Chicago area:
- Rush University Medical Center, Chicago
- Rush Oak Park Hospital, Oak Park
- Rush Copley Medical Center, Aurora
- Clinic locations in Chicago, North Riverside, Joliet, Evergreen Park, Hoffman Estates, Tinley Park and Crown Point, IN