Free parking is available in the building’s parking lot, which you can access from Cermak Road.
RUSH University Children's Hospital - North Riverside
Hours & Address
Rush primary care for kids now in North Riverside
Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside offers pediatric primary care to children from infancy to young adulthood.
Physicians dedicated to the community
- Establish lifelong healthy habits
- Provide care for common and complex conditions
- Prevent more serious health conditions like obesity and diabetes
Fluent in English and Spanish, our pediatricians also specialize in the distinct health needs of children in the Latino community, such as oral health, asthma, diabetes and weight management.
Comprehensive pediatric primary care services
Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside offers the following services:
- Care for common and complex medical conditions
- Newborn care
- School and sports physicals
- Nutritional counseling
- Evaluation and treatment for developmental delays
- Evaluation and treatment for social and behavioral problems
Our 2,500-square-foot location is conveniently located at the intersection of Cermak Avenue and Harlem Avenue, across the street from North Riverside Park Mall. Our office offers the following:
- Bilingual doctors, nurses and office staff
- Extended, family-friendly weekday hours
- Free parking
Please note we only see patients up to 19 years old and no new patients after 11 years old.