As we begin to reopen Rush University Medical Center for elective procedures and in-person care, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside
Monday, Wednesday, Thursday, Friday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 5 p.m.
Tuesday: 10 a.m. - 12 p.m., 1 p.m. - 7 p.m.
Saturday: 8 a.m. - 12 p.m.
We also offer telemedicine visits for your kids. To make a telemedicine appointment, please call (312) 942-2200.
About Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside
Rush primary care for kids now in North Riverside
Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside offers pediatric primary care to children from infancy to young adulthood.
Physicians dedicated to the community
- Establish lifelong healthy habits
- Provide care for common and complex conditions
- Prevent more serious health conditions like obesity and diabetes
Fluent in English and Spanish, our pediatricians also specialize in the distinct health needs of children in the Latino community, such as oral health, asthma, diabetes and weight management.
Comprehensive pediatric primary care services
Rush University Children’s Hospital North Riverside offers the following services:
- Care for common and complex medical conditions
- Newborn care
- School and sports physicals
- Nutritional counseling
- Evaluation and treatment for developmental delays
- Evaluation and treatment for social and behavioral problems
Our 2,500-square-foot location is conveniently located at the intersection of Cermak Avenue and Harlem Avenue, across the street from North Riverside Park Mall. Our office offers the following:
- Bilingual doctors, nurses and office staff
- An acute care walk-in clinic every day during the first hour we’re open
- Extended, family-friendly weekday hours
- Free parking
Free parking is available in the building’s parking lot, which you can access from Cermak Road.