Clinical Trial TitleA Randomized, Double-Blind, Placebo Controlled Study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of DUR-928 in Subjects Infected with SARS-CoV-2 with Acute Lung, Liver or Kidney Injury
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04447404
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
A study investigating the effect of DUR-928 compared with placebo on acute organ injury in patients with COVID-19. Specifically, this study is looking at patients with lung injury alone or lung and kidney or lung and liver injury caused by the COVID-19 virus. This is an inpatient hospital study.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been admitted to the hospital.
- Have lung, liver or kidney injury secondary to COVID-19
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have a MAP < 60 mm Hg.
- Have been on mechanical ventilation for ≥ 5 days.
- Have hepatorenal syndrome, ascites and/or hepatic encephalopathy.
- Have received other concomitant experimental therapies except antiviral drugs.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.