Clinical Trial TitleA Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled Study of the Safety, Tolerability, Pharmacokinetics, and Pharmacodynamics of Multiple Ascending Doses of MEDI1341 in Subjects with Parkinson’s Disease
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04449484
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
The purpose of this study is to evaluate the safety and tolerability of a study drug called MEDI1341 for the treatment of Parkinson’s disease (PD) when it is administered via intravenous (IV) infusion three separate times, at 28 day intervals, in both a clinic and hospital setting.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are between 40 and 85 years of age.
- Have been diagnosed with mild to moderate PD.
- Are non-child bearing.
- Are on stable PD medications for > 1 month.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have the presence of a serious or unstable clinically significant illness or other neurological disease.
- Have undergone surgery for the treatment of PD.
- Have a history of epilepsy or seizures or psychiatric illness.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.