Clinical Trial TitleA phase 2, open-label study of encorafenib + binimetinib in patients with BRAFV600E-mutant non-small cell lung cancer.
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT03915951
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
Study to determine whether the combination of the investigational (study) drugs, encorafenib and binimetinib, is a safe and effective treatment for people with BRAFmutant NSCLC.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have the presence of a BRAFV600E mutation tumor tissue or blood (e.g., ctDNA genetic testing) as determined by a local laboratory assay.
- Have adequate bone marrow, hepatic and renal function at screening.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have documentation of any of the following:
- EGFR mutation
- ALK fusion oncogene
- ROS1 rearrangement
- Have received more than 1 prior line of systemic therapy in the advanced/metastatic setting. Prior therapies can be reviewed with the Array Medical Monitor.
- Have had previous treatment with any BRAF inhibitor (e.g., dabrafenib, vemurafenib, XL281/BMS-908662, etc.), or any MEK inhibitor (e.g., trametinib, cobimetinib, selumetinib, RDEA119, etc.) prior to screening and enrollment.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.