Clinical Trial TitleA Randomized, Double-blind, Placebo-controlled, Phase 2b study to Evaluate Safety and Efficacy of DUR-928 in Subjects with Alcoholic Hepatitis
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT04563026
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
This is a study to evaluate the safety and efficacy of the investigational drug, DUR-928, in subjects with severe alcohol-associated hepatitis. This is a study that takes place in the hospital.
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Have been admitted in the hospital with alcoholic hepatitis.
- Have a serum total bilirubin > 3.0 mg/dL.
- Have a Model for End-stage Liver Disease (MELD) score between 21-30.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have taken corticosteroids for a duration exceeding 7 days in the past 30 days.
- Are experiencing alcohol withdrawal symptoms or on treatment according to CIWA protocol.
- Have an active infection.
- Have a serum creatinine >2.5 mg/dL or be on hemodialysis (CVVH).
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.