Health issues can affect every aspect of your life — including your physical wellness, self-esteem, activity levels and mental health. And these issues only get more complex as you age.
The Rush Midlife Center for Women is dedicated to providing compassionate, personalized care to address the health care needs of women over age 40.
Our team works together and with you to address the symptoms of menopause at all stages — from perimenopause to menopause to post-menopause. Our providers specialize the following:
- Abnormal uterine bleeding
- Hormone replacement therapy
- Hot flashes
- Mood swings
- Night sweats
- Sexual dysfunction
- Vaginal dryness
We will personalize your care plan by providing you with treatment options that work best with your health needs and overall lifestyle.
In addition to menopause, our multidisciplinary team specializes in the distinct health issues — such as osteoporosis, thyroid disease and heart disease — that can arise when your ovaries stop releasing eggs and producing estrogen during and after menopause.
Our team works closely with specialists in the following areas to provide you with the comprehensive care you need during this phase of your life:
• Cardiology for heart-related conditions
• Dermatology for skin-related conditions
• Gastroenterology for gastrointestinal conditions
• Internal medicine for overall wellness and prevention
• Palliative medicine for pain management and quality of life issues
• Physical medicine and rehabilitation to address physical disabilities
• Psychology for social and emotional challenges
• Rheumatology for bone and joint-related issues
• Sleep medicine for sleep problems and disturbances
• Urogynecology for bladder and pelvic floor conditions