Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About the Cancer Urgent Care Clinic in Chicago
When you have cancer, you don’t want to take any chances with your health. That’s why it’s important to see a clinician if you have any unexpected or unusual symptoms throughout your cancer treatment.
The Rush University Cancer Center’s urgent care, walk-in clinic in Chicago is open Monday through Saturday, and can help you avoid unnecessary trips to the emergency room.
Please visit the urgent care clinic in Chicago if you experience any of the following symptoms:
- Edema, including leg swelling, and worse than usual or increasing pain
- Symptoms of low blood pressure, including dizziness, fatigue and shortness of breath
- Lightheadedness, dizziness or falls
- Nausea and/vomiting
- Diarrhea or bloody stool
- Increased fatigue
- Increased difficulty breathing or new cough
- Chest pain
- Fever or chills
- Any other unexpected symptoms