Safe Care at Rush:
Rush has taken the necessary steps to ensure it's a safe place for treatment. Learn more.
About Pulmonary Function Lab
Rush's Pulmonary Function Lab offers the following services:
- Complete Pulmonary function testing
- Respiratory muscle strength testing
- Specialized clinics for cystic fibrosis, ALS and MDA
- Methacholine challenge testing
- Exercise induced bronchospasm challenge testing
- High altitude simulation testing
- Desaturation studies
- Six minute walk tests
- Arterial blood gas
- Cardiopulmonary stress testing
- Inhaled pentamidine treatments
- Sweat chloride testing
There is an enclosed garage on the southeast corner of Paulina and Harrison streets, with a walkway that connects to the Professional Building, where our offices are located. We offer reduced rates to our patients; ask the front desk staff to validate your parking ticket before you leave our offices.
The Rush campus is served by the Chicago Transit Authority’s Blue line (Illinois Medical District stop) and Pink line (Polk stop).