About Midwest Center for Advanced Imaging
At the Midwest Center for Advanced Imaging, your yearly mammogram comes with personalized service you won’t find anywhere else.
- Our center was designed for and by women. That means you can expect a warm, welcoming environment with attentive staff.
- The Midwest Center for Advanced Imaging is a Breast Imaging Center of Excellence recognized by the American College of Radiology.
- The center offers the area’s most advanced and accurate technology, including 3D mammograms, or tomosynthesis, and automated breast ultrasound (ABUS) for women who have dense breasts. These technologies allow us to detect breast cancer in its earliest stages when it is most treatable. We also offer digital mammograms and breast MRI, along with wellness screenings and other diagnostic tests.
- These are just a few of the reasons that more women choose and recommend our center for mammography services than any other imaging facility in the area.
- In addition to breast cancer screening, we also provide care for women before breast cancer surgery. We provide cancer patients with magnetic seed localization, a new standard of care for marking tumors before breast surgery. This technology is used to localize breast lesions before your breast surgeon performs your lumpectomy and removes many of the complications associated with a wire localization procedure like infection or dislodged wires. It also allows for more accurate removal of cancerous tissue.