Rush University Medical Center is pleased to provide this website to help you make decisions about your health care.
By using this website, you accept these terms and conditions:
- You understand that Rush University Medical Center is providing this website for educational purposes.
- You agree not to rely on any information on this website as a substitute for consultation with your doctor or another qualified health care provider.
- You agree that Rush University Medical Center or any other party involved in creating this website will not be liable to you for any action you take or fail to take based on the information on this website.
- You acknowledge that health care information is always changing, and that this website may not contain the most recent, complete or useful information at the time you access it.
- You understand that the health care providers featured on the website are not necessarily the agents or employees of Rush University Medical Center.
- Rush University Medical Center may change these terms and conditions at any time. Any changes go into effect as soon the new terms are posted on the website. Your continued use of this website is deemed as acceptance of the modified terms and conditions.
If you need emergency care, call 911 right away.
If you have questions about your own medical condition, diagnosis or treatment, contact your primary care doctor or another qualified health care provider.