Clinical Trials and Studies
Some clinical trials have suspended enrollment until further notice due to COVID-19 considerations.
- Comparison of Standard of Care Treatment With a Triplet Combination of Targeted Immunotherapeutic Agents
- Study to Compare Two Surgical Procedures in Women With BRCA1 Mutations to Assess Reduced Risk of Ovarian Cancer
- Testing the Addition of the Immunotherapy Drug, Pembrolizumab, to the Usual Radiation Treatment for Newly Diagnosed Early Stage High Intermediate Risk Endometrial Cancer
- Treatment Study for Advanced-Stage Cervical and Vaginal Cancers
- Treatment Study for Patients with Stage I-IIA Cervical Cancer
- Treatment with Pembrolizumab/Placebo with Carboplatin and Paclitaxel for Advanced Stage or Recurrent Endometrial Cancer