At Rush University Medical Center, we are putting your safety first. For information about COVID-19, see the latest updates. Rush accepts donations to support our response effort, staff, and patients and families.
Treatment Study of Intracranial Dural Arteriovenous Fistulas
This study is a prospective, multicenter, single-arm study. Patients with dural arteriovenous fistulas (dAVF) have a few choices for safe treatment. In this study, all patients with qualifying dAVFs will be treated with PHIL® Liquid Embolic material.
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are between 22 and 80 years of age.
- Are willing and capable of complying with all study protocol requirements, including specified follow-up period.
- Provide written informed consent (subject or authorized legal representative) prior to initiation of any study procedures.
- Have an intracranial dAVF.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Have multiple dAVFs to be treated.
- Have a history of life threatening allergy to contrast media (unless treatment for allergy is tolerated).
- Have known allergies to dimethylsulfoxide, iodine.
- Are currently participating in another clinical study
This is a partial list of inclusion and exclusion criteria.