Clinical Trial TitleHCRN LUN18-335: An Open-Label Randomized Phase II Study of Combining Osimertinib with and without Ramucirumab in TKI-naïve EGFR-mutant Locally Advanced or Metastatic NSCLC
National Clinical Trial Number:NCT03909334
Clinical Trial Protocol Description:
Study to evaluate the efficacy of osimertinib plus ramucirumab versus osimertinib alone using progression free survival (PFS).
Clinical Trial Eligibility Criteria:
In order to participate you must meet the following criteria:
- Are 18 years of age or older.
- Have histologically or cytologically confirmed non-squamous, non-small cell lung cancer.
- Have locally advanced or metastatic disease, not amenable to curative surgery or radiotherapy.
You will be excluded from the study if any of the following criteria apply to you:
- Are unable to stop use of medications that are potent inducers of CYP3A4 or known to prolong QT interval.
- Have had previous treatment with any EGFR TKIs, including erlotinib, gefitinib, afatinib, avitinib, dacomitinib, rociletinib, or osimertinib.
- Have had any prior history of other cancer within the prior 2 years with the exception of: adequately treated basal cell carcinoma, CIN, DCIS, localized Gleason 6 prostate cancer, papillary thyroid cancer or other non-melanoma skin cancers.
This is a partial list of eligibility requirements. To inquire about your eligibility, please call the contact number provided. If you wish to inquire via email, please include the title of the study in your message.